Sales Tax Certificate

UN must add Indiana sales tax to all jobs, unless we have a valid sales tax certificate on file. In general, you are exempt from sales tax if:

  • You are purchasing for resale (and tax is added down the line from UN.)
  • You are a not-for-profit organization qualifying for exemption according to tax code.
  • You are a direct-pay remitter of sales tax based on use.

Download sales tax exemption form, and fax to: 317-573-0239 or email to: