Download from the UN ftp site
Mac OS X 10.2 or later
- In the Finder click ‘Go’ then ‘Connect to Server’.
- In the dialog box type ‘ftp://ftp.uncommgroup.com’ then click ‘Connect’.
- You’ll be prompted for authentication. Type in your user name and password and click ‘OK’.
- Once connected, a network drive icon will appear on the desktop; opening it allows you to copy files from the UN ftp site to your Mac.
[For a full featured ftp client program, we recommend Cyberduck
- Windows 7: Click ‘Start’, type in ‘explorer.exe’ and hit ‘enter’.
[Other Windows versions: Click 'Start', click 'Run, type in 'explorer' and click 'OK'.]
- Type ‘ftp://ftp.uncommgroup.com’ into the address bar.
- When prompted, type in your user name and password and click ‘Log On’
- Once connected you can drag and drop files to your local machine