Consider these facts about the impact of direct mail in marketing:
1. Print Gets Read- 80% of households either read or scan advertising mail sent to their household.
2. Print is Enticing – Print is #1 in enticing consumers to make a purchase, then television, and lastly email.
3. Print Increases Sales – Print has a surprisingly strong ability to influence sales…76% of internet users surveyed have been directly influenced to purchase an item or service thanks to a direct mail piece.
4. 75% of 25 to 34-year-olds have made a purchase resulting from direct mail.
5. 62% of 18 to 24-year-olds are also most likely to be influenced by direct mail.