- Increases Spending: 13% more is spent by online shoppers who receive a direct mail piece directing them to an online site than by those who do not receive a direct mail piece.
- Increases Sales: 28% more is spent by online shoppers who receive a catalog associated with an online site than by those who do not receive a catalog.
- Increases Response Rates: 52% average response rate from printed inserts that invited readers to go online if they were interested in the product advertised.
- Increases Search: 67% of online search is driven by offline messages; 39% ultimately make a purchase.
- Increases Satisfaction: 78% of consumers report using at least two or more channels to perform purchasing research, and print is regularly part of this mix.
PRINT IS A DRIVER OF ONLINE SALES
Consider these facts about why print is key in online sales: