- Increases Spending: 13% more is spent by online shoppers who receive a direct mail piece directing them to an online site than by those who do not receive a direct mail piece.
- Increases Sales: 28% more is spent by online shoppers who receive a catalog associated with an online site than by those who do not receive a catalog.
- Increases Response Rates: 52% average response rate from printed inserts that invited readers to go online if they were interested in the product advertised.
- Increases Search: 67% of online search is driven by offline messages; 39% ultimately make a purchase.
- Increases Satisfaction: 78% of consumers report using at least two or more channels to perform purchasing research, and print is regularly part of this mix.
The printed word on paper, enhanced with effective images, has enormous power to communicate your marketing message to your customers and potential customers. Why is print such a proven sales buster? Because Print Is….
Stimulating: Print stimulates the senses. People enjoy holding a printed piece in their hands, feeling the paper in their fingers. It’s a tangible media that provides a feeling of substance that electronic media just can’t deliver.
Accessible: Print is easily accessed – no need to upload information or deal with wait time, compatibility or network access issues. With print you don’t have to keep anything charged or worry about screen glare. Print is highly portable as well, ready for you to “grab and go” on a moment’s notice.
Trusted: Print is a vital part of our lives. People trust print. They feel comfortable using it. And they can’t fast-forward past it.
To get results from your marketing campaigns, CHOOSE PRINT.